- Rihanna: Rihanna, the global superstar, made headlines in May when she introduced her luxury fashion house, Fenty, in partnership with LVMH. The brand debuted its ready-to-wear collection in Paris and later opened temporary pop-up stores in France and the US, along with periodic product releases.
- Kim Kardashian: Entrepreneur Kim Kardashian West made her mark in the fashion world by launching Skims, her shapewear label. Initially unveiled as «Kimono» in June, the brand faced accusations of cultural appropriation and was later rebranded as Skims in September. Skims offers a range of shapewear, intimates, and loungewear.
- Will Smith: Hollywood icon Will Smith delighted fans of the 1990s sitcom «The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air» by introducing a fashion line named Bel-Air Athletics in October. This 26-piece collection includes apparel and accessories, paying homage to the preppy style of the beloved show. A second collection was released in November.
- Justin Bieber: Pop sensation Justin Bieber ventured into the fashion industry in 2019 with the launch of Drew House. This label, introduced in January, offers skater-inspired clothing such as t-shirts, sweatshirts, and pants, predominantly in neutral colors.
- Kate Hudson: Actress Kate Hudson, known for co-founding the successful sportswear brand Fabletics in 2013, strengthened her presence in the fashion world with the launch of Happy X Nature in April. Collaborating with designer Michele Manz, Hudson’s new venture focuses on sustainable, ready-to-wear fashion.
These celebrity fashion lines brought distinctive styles and sensibilities to the fashion industry, providing fans with an opportunity to embrace the fashion choices of their favorite stars.