Table of Contents
«Relive the Magic of the 70s with Timeless Wedding Photos!»
The 1970s was a time of great change and progress in the world of weddings. From the traditional white dress to the more daring and colorful styles, the 70s saw a shift in the way couples celebrated their special day. Wedding photos from this era are a great way to look back and remember the unique fashion and trends of the time. From the classic bell-bottom pants and platform shoes to the wild and vibrant colors, these photos capture the spirit of the decade. Whether you’re looking for inspiration for your own wedding or just want to take a trip down memory lane, these 70s wedding photos are sure to bring a smile to your face.
How to Recreate the Iconic 70s Wedding Look in Your Photos
The 1970s was a time of great fashion and style, and weddings were no exception. If you’re looking to recreate the iconic 70s wedding look in your photos, there are a few key elements to keep in mind.
First, consider the clothing. The 70s look was all about bold colors and patterns, so look for bright, vibrant colors and prints. Think bell-bottom trousers, maxi dresses, and wide-brimmed hats. For the groom, a classic three-piece suit with a wide lapel and a wide-brimmed hat is a must.
Second, think about the hairstyles. The 70s look was all about big, voluminous hair. For the bride, a big, curly updo is a great option. For the groom, a slicked-back hairstyle with a side part is a classic look.
Third, consider the makeup. The 70s look was all about bold, dramatic makeup. For the bride, think bright eyeshadow, heavy mascara, and a bold lip color. For the groom, a classic smoky eye is a great option.
Finally, don’t forget the accessories. The 70s look was all about statement pieces, so look for big, bold jewelry and accessories. Think chunky necklaces, wide-brimmed hats, and colorful scarves.
By following these tips, you can easily recreate the iconic 70s wedding look in your photos. With the right clothing, hairstyles, makeup, and accessories, you can create a timeless look that will be sure to wow your guests.
The Best 70s Wedding Photo Trends to Try Now
The 1970s were a time of great fashion and style, and weddings were no exception. From bold colors and patterns to unique hairstyles and accessories, couples of the 70s had plenty of options to make their wedding photos stand out. Today, many of these trends are making a comeback, allowing couples to add a touch of retro flair to their wedding photos. Here are some of the best 70s wedding photo trends to try now.
1. Colorful Attire: Bright colors were all the rage in the 70s, and couples weren’t afraid to show it off in their wedding photos. Try incorporating bold colors into your wedding attire, such as bright reds, oranges, and yellows.
2. Floral Patterns: Floral patterns were a popular choice for wedding attire in the 70s, and they’re still a great way to add a touch of vintage style to your photos. Look for dresses and suits with floral patterns, or add a few floral accessories to your look.
3. Big Hair: Big hair was a must-have in the 70s, and it’s still a great way to make a statement in your wedding photos. Try adding volume to your hair with a curling iron or teasing comb, or go for a more modern look with a sleek updo.
4. Retro Accessories: Accessories were a big part of 70s fashion, and they’re still a great way to add a touch of retro style to your wedding photos. Look for vintage-inspired jewelry, headpieces, and other accessories to complete your look.
5. Fun Poses: Couples in the 70s weren’t afraid to have a little fun with their wedding photos. Try incorporating some fun poses into your photos, such as jumping in the air or making silly faces.
By incorporating some of these 70s wedding photo trends into your photos, you can add a touch of retro flair to your wedding album. Whether you’re looking for bold colors, floral patterns, or fun poses, these trends are sure to make your wedding photos stand out.
How to Incorporate Vintage 70s Wedding Photos into Your Album
Incorporating vintage 70s wedding photos into your wedding album is a great way to add a unique and personal touch to your special day. Whether you are looking to recreate the look and feel of a classic 70s wedding or simply want to add a touch of nostalgia to your album, there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your vintage photos look their best.
First, you will need to find the right photos. Look for photos that feature the classic 70s style, such as bell-bottom pants, bright colors, and big hair. You can also look for photos that feature the popular wedding trends of the time, such as the traditional white wedding dress and the classic tuxedo. Once you have found the photos you want to use, you will need to scan them into your computer. This will ensure that the photos are of the highest quality and will look their best in your album.
Next, you will need to decide how you want to incorporate the photos into your album. You can choose to create a separate section for the vintage photos or you can mix them in with the other photos from your wedding day. If you choose to create a separate section, you can use a different color or texture of paper to make the photos stand out.
Finally, you will need to decide how you want to display the photos. You can choose to frame them or simply place them in an album. If you choose to frame them, you can use a vintage frame to give the photos a classic look. If you choose to place them in an album, you can use a variety of different page layouts to create a unique look.
By following these simple steps, you can easily incorporate vintage 70s wedding photos into your album and create a unique and personal touch to your special day.
Tips for Capturing the Perfect 70s Wedding Photo
1. Choose a location that reflects the 70s era. Consider a vintage venue or a location with a retro feel.
2. Incorporate props that are reminiscent of the 70s. Think disco balls, lava lamps, and shag carpets.
3. Ask the bride and groom to dress in 70s-inspired attire. Bell-bottom pants, platform shoes, and floral prints are all great options.
4. Use a vintage camera to capture the photos. This will help to create a more authentic 70s look.
5. Utilize natural light to create a soft, dreamy effect.
6. Ask the bride and groom to pose in a relaxed manner. This will help to capture the spirit of the 70s.
7. Incorporate fun elements into the photos. Consider having the bride and groom do the Hustle or the Macarena.
8. Use a bright color palette to create a vibrant, retro feel.
9. Ask the bride and groom to make silly faces or poses. This will help to capture the fun and carefree nature of the 70s.
10. Have fun with the photos! The 70s were all about having a good time, so make sure to capture that in your photos.
How to Find the Perfect 70s Wedding Photographer for Your Big Day
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, and you want to make sure that it is captured in the perfect way. If you are planning a 70s-themed wedding, you may be looking for a photographer who can capture the unique style and atmosphere of the era. Here are some tips to help you find the perfect 70s wedding photographer for your big day.
1. Research Different Photographers: Start by researching different photographers who specialize in 70s-style photography. Look at their portfolios to get an idea of their style and the types of photos they take. Make sure to read reviews from past clients to get an idea of their professionalism and quality of work.
2. Ask for Recommendations: Ask your friends and family for recommendations of photographers they have used in the past. This can be a great way to find someone who is experienced and reliable.
3. Set a Budget: Before you start looking for a photographer, set a budget for the services you need. This will help you narrow down your search and ensure that you find someone who fits within your budget.
4. Meet with Photographers: Once you have narrowed down your list of potential photographers, meet with them in person to discuss your vision for the wedding photos. Ask questions about their experience and style, and make sure that you feel comfortable with them.
5. Look at Sample Photos: Ask the photographers to show you sample photos of 70s-style weddings they have shot in the past. This will give you an idea of the types of photos they can take and how they will capture the unique atmosphere of your wedding.
By following these tips, you can find the perfect 70s wedding photographer for your big day. With the right photographer, you can ensure that your wedding photos will capture the unique style and atmosphere of the era.
The 1970s was a time of great change and experimentation in wedding photography. From the classic posed shots to the more creative and candid shots, the 70s wedding photos capture the spirit of the decade and the unique style of the time. They are a great reminder of the past and a wonderful way to look back on the memories of a special day.